Personal or self-development is about acquiring knowledge and skills that will empower you to achieve your personal and professional goals. Our Personal Development course will help you improve your self-awareness and self-confidence, identity your talents and potentials, and enhance your quality of life.
Many people are not utilising their full potential and are unaware that they are capable of achieving more in life. Others are aware of their talents and have dreams and aspirations, but circumstances have prevented them from realising them. Personal or self-development helps you to analyse who you are and what you want in life. It helps you identify opportunities, set goals and utilise your time effectively to achieve them.
For organisations, personal development fosters innovative ways of working and motivates employees to influence others. That delivers better performance and helps the organisation move forward positively.
Training can be arranged at your premises on an agreed date to suit you. Contact us for details.
Aims and objectives
The aim of the course is to provide delegates with knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable them to utilise their talents to perform to their full potential.
Intended learning outcomes
- Analyse and reflect on your skills, experiences, abilities, behaviour and potential to determine who you are and what you are capable of achieving.
- Develop, implement and achieve SMART personal and organisational goals.
- Examine ways of identifying and utilising opportunities and becoming innovative.
- Identify and implement time management and self-management processes.
- Discuss and implement community initiatives to help others to succeed and create a ripple effect.
This training uses the Ultimate Success Summit model and focuses on four systems of development. It is designed for individuals who want to develop themselves and succeed in whatever they choose to do. It is also designed for organisations who want to develop their employees to perform to their full potential and help the organisation achieve its goals.
This training is suitable for:
No specific pre-requisites required.